Blighted Property

Need Info?

Call 311 or
(865) 215-4311

Send email to
[email protected]

Last item for navigation
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share via Email
How Do I Make a Complaint?

You can call 3-1-1 or 865-215-4311 or write or visit the Neighborhood Codes Enforcement office to register a complaint on a blighted property.

Blighted Property Redevelopment Program

Codes Enforcement

Homemakers Program

Owner-Occupied Home Rehabilitation

Rental Rehabilitation Program