PARC Anonymous Community Complaint Form

Executive Director

Jered Croom
(865) 215-3869

400 Main St., Room 532
Knoxville, TN 37902

Last item for navigation
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share via Email
This form is ONLY to file an anonymous complaint on POLICE MISCONDUCT.

Contact Info: send email to  [email protected], call 865-215-3869, or fax 865-215-2211.

Non-Police Related Complaints: If you have a complaint about about other City Services please use the 311 Miscellaneous Request Form to report your concerns. 

You may file this form anonymously. However, please keep in mind that an anonymous complaint is extremely difficult to investigate and follow up. Please provide information to the best of your knowledge.

PARC Anonymous Community Complaint Form
I do hereby state and affirm that the following Officer(s) name and/or Badge/ID Number(s) below committed the acts of misconduct/violation of Rights in the following incident.
Officer's Name(s)
Officer's Badge/ID Number(s)
* Time of Incident
a.m. / p.m.
* Date of Incident
* Brief Description of Complaint/Incident
* Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required to be filled on this form.
I acknowledge that the information provided in this statement is true and factual to the best of my knowledge and I understand that this statement will become public record once filed.

Security Measure