Knoxville Adaptive Recreation Center
2235 Dandridge Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37915
From I-40, Merge onto TN-158 W/James White Pkwy. via Exit 388A toward James White Pkwy. Take the exit toward Summit Hill Dr. Turn left onto E. Summit Hill Dr. E. Summit Hill Dr. becomes Dandridge Ave. End at 2235 Dandridge Ave Knoxville, TN 37915-2900,US.
Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Program Information and Events:
Spring Newsletter [PDF]
Adaptive Center Program Schedule:
RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CITY RECREATION CENTERS:
The following are prohibited in city recreation centers:
1) Possession of firearms and weapons
2) Possession of drugs, alcohol, or any elicit substance
3) Smoking or use of tobacco products
5) Use of profanity
7) Dunking or hanging on rims of basketball goals
9) Only indoor court shoes allowed (ex: tennis shoes or non-marking soles)
Violation of these rules or any other rules set by individual centers may result in suspension from this center and others. Suspension terms will be set by each center.