The sporting events at the University of Tennessee play a big part of living in Knoxville.
Whether you are a Knoxvillian rooting for the big orange or trapped in the traffic patterns caused by big orange fans, you can't avoid the University of Tennessee and its events.
Gathered here are links to traffic patterns for football games, parking maps and rates, links and more!
Traffic Patterns BEFORE UT Football Game:
• U.T. Drive - One way south and east from Volunteer Blvd. to Lake Loudoun Blvd.
• Peyton Manning Pass - Road closes approximately 2 ½ hours before kickoff
Traffic Patterns AFTER UT Football Game:
• Alcoa Hwy - Ramps from Alcoa Hwy to Neyland Dr. closed by TDOT
• Hall of Fame Drive - closed Southbound at Summit Hill Dr. - No access to James White Pkwy. from Hall of Fame Dr.at Cal Johnson Rec Center
• Kingston Pike - Eastbound closed at southbound Alcoa Hwy.
• Lake Loudoun Blvd. - One way south from Volunteer Blvd. to Neyland Dr. (all lanes)
• Neyland Drive - One way east from Lake Loudon Blvd. to I-40: Southbound Lake Loudoun Blvd lanes turn west onto Neyland Dr., Northbound Lake Loudoun Blvd lanes turn east onto Neyland Dr., Westbound Neyland Dr. closed at Walnut St., Eastbound Neyland Dr. closed at Kingston Pike, Eastbound Neyland Dr. Ramp to Hall of Fame closed
• Phillip Fulmer Way - One way south from Andy Holt Ave. to Lake Loudoun Blvd.
• Peyton Manning Pass - One way west from Phillip Fulmer Way to Volunteer Blvd.
• 17th St - Closed southbound at Clinch Ave. All traffic detoured to westbound Clinch Ave.
• Volunteer Blvd. West - Closed at Joe Johnson Dr. All traffic will be diverted onto Joe Johnson Dr. to Neyland Dr.
• Cumberland Ave. (westbound) closed at Henley St.
• Clinch Ave. Bridge between 11th St. and Henley St. will become one way traffic. All lanes will be eastbound.
• 11th St. (southbound) will be closed at Western Ave.
UT Football Game Day Parking Prices in Downtown Garages
|Blackstock Avenue Parking Lot
640 Blackstock Avenue
|$25 RV per day
|City County Building Garage
400 Main Street
500 Howard Baker Jr Blvd
• 18 spaces with full hook-ups (water, sewer, 50-amp power source)
• Spaces issued on a first come first serve basis
More info at www.knoxvillecoliseum.com
$35 RV, per day without hook-up
$65 RV per day with full hookup
|Dwight Kessel Garage
900 State Street
|Locust Street Garage
540 Locust Street
|Main Street Garage
550 West Main Street
|Market Square Garage
406 Walnut Street
|Poplar Street Parking Lot
906 Poplar Street
|State Street Garage
500 State Street
|These rates are subject to change.
For more information about the location of these garages please visit www.knoxparking.com