GOODWILL INDUSTRIES RECYCLING CENTER
210 Alice St.
Corner of Magnolia Ave. & Alice St.
Across from Chilhowee Park
The Centers are open 24 hours a day. Attendants from Goodwill staff the Supercenters from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Recycling Drop-off Supercenters collect
- #1-#7 plastic containers (narrow neck, labeled on bottom)
- aluminum cans
- steel cans
- mixed paper (any type of material that is 100 percent paper including phone books, catalogs, magazines and cereal boxes)
- clear glass
- brown glass
- green glass
- cardboard (flattened)
- newspaper (including inserts)
- reusable household goods
- household batteries (lithium, ni-cad, and rechargeable only)
Locations of Supercenters
NORTH: Kroger at I-640 Plaza - 4440 Western Ave. at Clinton
SOUTH: Goodwill at W. Moody Ave. - 225 W. Moody Ave.
EAST: Goodwill at Chilhowee Park - 210 Alice St.
WEST: Goodwill at Cedar Bluff - 341 Parkvillage Rd.
DOWNTOWN: Downtown Recycling Center - 227 Willow Ave.
- Certain types of narrow-neck plastic containers, such as pesticides/herbicides, motor oil and antifreeze bottles
- Window glass, broken windshields, light bulbs or any type of porcelain or crystal
- Carbon paper, the wire on spiral notebooks and plastic bags