Enter the Neighborhood Tee Shirt Contest
at the March 11 Neighborhood Conference for one of three prizes. Here are the Contest Rules:
- One design may be submitted per neighborhood organization.
- Tee shirts that won in past years are not eligible.
- One tee shirt needs to be submitted to the Conference Information Booth at The Neighborhood Conference no later than 8:00 a.m. March 11, 2017. (However, tee shirts can be submitted in the week prior to the conference.)
- Entries must be accompanied by the name of the neighborhood group, a contact person, and contact cell phone to be reached on March 11.
- Entries become the property of the City of Knoxville, will not be returned, and may be displayed at future events.
- Designs will be judged on artistry, creativity, originality and the ability to communicate a clear and positive message about your neighborhood.
- Winners will be announced at lunch at The Neighborhood Conference on March 11, 2017. (At least one person wearing the t-shirt will be asked to come to the stage.)
- Prizes will be awarded for First, Second, and Third Place. These prizes will be suitable for door prizes at your next neighborhood meeting.
Questions may be directed to 865-215-4382.