The City of Knoxville does not accept applications for jobs unless thereis a posted vacancy.
Current vacancies are listed below.
If you want to apply for one of the jobs listed below please Login to Career Center
If you need to register a profile on the Career Center please visit Register & Set Up Profile
for more information.
If you have more questions about applying for a job with the City of Knoxville, please click the How to Apply for A Job
link.Current Job Openings with the City of KnoxvilleEquipment Technician II [PDF]
- deadline 11/30/15Public Service Construction Manager [PDF]
- deadline 12/02/15Firearms Examiner [PDF]
- deadline 12/07/15Tree Service Technician [PDF]
- deadline 12/08/15Stormwater Engineer I [PDF]
- deadline 12/08/15KAT Transit Support Supervisor [PDF]Deputy Director of Plans Review and Building Inspections [PDF]Police Cadet [PDF]
- (under 21 years of age)Crossing Guard [PDF]Recreation Intern [PDF]Recreation Intern II [PDF]Intern I [PDF]Intern II [PDF]Usher (Temporary) [PDF]The Online Application Tool is unavailable from 11:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. daily. Attempts to apply during this time will result in an inability to save and submit your application.
This organization participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in the application or testing process, please call our office at 865-215-2106 so that we may assist you.
Need More Help? If you need assistance with the application process for any reason or need more information, please contact the Civil Service Office at 865-215-2106, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.